Staff Selection Commission SSC, New Delhi and Pan India have recently invited for the SSC Stenographer Online Form 2019. Online Application Form for Regional Stenographer Posts. Those candidates are interested for the recruitment of SSC Stenographer in various departments, and fulfill all the eligibility criteria. They can register online applications by 15 October 2019. Before filling the SSC Stenographer online form 2019, the candidates must read the notification.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Online Form
Stenographer Group C | Group D Recruitment 2019
SSC Stenographer Online Form 2019 Important Dates
- Registration starts: 17 September 2019
- Last date for online application: 15 October 2019
- Last date for payment of examination fee: 15 October 2019.
- CBT Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Skill Exam Exam Date: Notified Soon
- SSC Stenographer Online Application Fee Details
- General and Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 100 / – for SSC Stenographer online form 2019.
- SC, ST and ST (ST) category candidates are exempted from the examination fee for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019: 0 / –
- SSC Stenographer Online Form 2019 All category women candidates are exempted from examination fees .: 0 / –
- SSC Stenographer Online Exam Fee Payment Mode –
UPSSSC Homeopathic Fantasist Syllabus 2019
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment 2019-
- Interested candidates have passed minimum 10 + 2 intermediate examination from any recognized board of India.
- Stenographer Group D transcription is mandatory
- English: 50 minutes. 65 minutes of Hindi.
- stenographer group C transcription
- In English: 40 minutes. Should be 55 minutes in Hindi
- Age limit as on 01/08/2019
- Candidates should be minimum age: 18 years and maximum of 24 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to the candidates of unprotected classes as per rules. For more information read the departmental notification of SSC.
The exam fee for SSC Stenographer online recruitment 2019 online application form can be paid through debit and credit card, net banking or applicants can also pay the exam fee through e challan offline fee.
Interested candidates can read the full notification before applying online.
|Some Useful Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Conclusion– Rojgar Result 24 tries to provide the right information to the visitors at the right time. Although full care has been taken in publishing this article of SSC Recruitment 2019, still read the official notification of SSC if there is any error.
142 total views, 3 views today